- Heat exchanger (construction)
- Heating/Cooling space
- Rotor with cleaners
- Heat exchanger stand
- System for colling from central colling system
- System for heating from central heating system or thorough heaters
- Process management system
- Certified technical documentation
- Heat exchanger a machine that shcoks fats, that is a well known operation where fats momentarily coll down and are transfered from liquid to tiny crystals on the walls of heat exchanger. Cooled fat crysrals are than mixed with new liqud fat crystals and transfer their temperature to them, cooling them down in the process. This is a repeat process that is constantly done inside of heat exchanger.
- Spread (chocolate) mass enters the heat exchanger where is intensely mixed and cooled. After, mass is transported to the hooper, prepared and ready for dosing.
- Complete construction of heat excanger is made from AISI 304 (stainless stell), that is meant for this purpose in confectionery industry, also rotor cleaner is made form teflon plastic.
- Working medium: Spread (chocolate) mass
- Capacity: 300 - 600 - 1200kg/h
- Water consumption: to 4 m³/h
- Installed power: 6kW, 3x380V, 50Hz
- Purpose: continually tempering creamy masses